From Mary's website http://www.mary-wanless.com/ :
Would you like to learn with coaches who can tell you exactly how to sit and to influence the horse? Would you like more 'feel'? Would you like to know what talented riders actually do, and why they cannot convey that knowledge in words? The way you sit has a profound influence on your horse, and for each little change that you make, he changes too. Learn how this works, and you're a winner! Your riding becomes extremely ethical, and your horse miraculously 'gets it'.
THROUGH RIDE WITH YOUR MIND YOU CAN:
- Transform your riding: discover new skills, new insights, new horizons
- Solve your riding problems over a massive spectrum...
- From standing still to be mounted to uneven steps in passage!
- From the confidence to walk, trot, canter to the confidence to compete at your own next level
- From getting started to 'getting the horse on the bit'...
- From 'getting the horse on the bit' to good transitions and collection...
- From basic steering issues to the intricacies of straightness and lateral work
- Feel, see and understand the hidden 'how' of riding!
- Learn how to influence the horse in all paces
- Learn in 'bite-size chunks', in a supportive, safe environment
- Learn how to learn, using Kinaesthetic, Auditory, and Visual input
- Learn what 'talented' riders do, that they may not know they do
Shared rooms in an off-site house about 7 minutes from the farm may be available on a first-come first-serve basis.
Stabling and pasture may be available for those trailering in.
Auditors are welcome - pay ahead of time and get a discount, or pay at the door in cash: $50/day.
The schedule is as follows: 2 riders in each lesson, riding at the same time each of the 3 days. Please let me know when signing up if you would like to ride at a particular time.
All 3 days - 9am to 5pm:
9am - lesson 1
10am - lesson 2
11am - lesson 3
Noon - Lunch in the lounge
1pm - Discussion/Q&A with riders and auditors in the lounge
2pm - lesson 4
3pm - lesson 5
4pm - lesson 6